Test equipment management
Creating individual test equipment management solutions with LIMBAS
In order to ensure that measurements carried out give correct results, test equipment used must be monitored at appropriate intervals. Additionally, well-evaluated documentation, repetition of individual tests and comparisons of their values must be made to reach accurate end results. An important component of quality management is test equipment management. In order to prove that a product meets with a required quality standard, it is essential to first measure the charachteristics of the product.
LIMBAS provides solutions for the documentation and management of various material testing methods, including: mechanical tests, chemical tests, thermal tests and laboratory tests.
LIMBAS is adapted to your specific requirements for management of test results obtained. Your individual solutions, queries, forms, and reports are thereby quickly created and the conditions and results of individual test runs can be optimally compared and edited.
Consequent monitoring of your test equipment makes an important contribution towards avoidance of high follow-up costs, e.g. recalling products.
- Multiple possibilities for searching, sorting and filtering specific to each field
- Versatile report possibilities, e.g. a schedule list displaying due dates for all test equipment awaiting calibration
- The image archive allows for storage of pictures relating to each test carried out
- Integrated calendar for scheduling. Due dates can be individually highlighted in color
- Web-based, therefore suitable for internal and external use
- Workflow engine for creating individual workflows, e.g. for inspections, maintenance, etc
- Automatic reminder of inspection due dates via the follow-up list, or by e-mail
- Integrated document management system allows for storage of any test equipment documents, e.g. Manuals, data sheets, certificates, drawings...
- History of all record changes
- Multiple export options in MS-Excel, PDF, XML, etc
- Comfortable, user-friendly handling
- Comprehensive reporting e.g. Maintenance, service periods, and much more
- Comprehensive rights distribution break down on each field
- Any number of free fields can be defined. These are seperated into different data types, e.g. Text, integer, floating-point number, date, list, selection fields, etc
- Free choice of database: MaxDB, Postgres, MS SQL, Mysql
- These free auxiliary fields can also be sorted and filtered
- Individual creation and customizing of reports and forms according to your requirements
- Individual set up of the test equipment management according to your requirements
- Flexible access from inside and outside (web-based)
- Always adaptable to new requirements
- Expandable at any time with new features
- Comprehensive assignment of rights
- With LIMBAS and the integrated calendar, a solution for the machine assignment can be created