LIMBAS - Version 5.0
LIMBAS 5.0 is now available for your projects.
In addition to the switch to PHP version 8, there are many changes in LIMBAS in terms of usability and layout. The aim of the developers at LIMBAS GmbH is to retain tried and tested advantages such as web-basedness, database independence, individuality, ease of use, easy implementation, flexibility and the open source character.
In addition to the updated user-friendliness, new additions include a new modern layout, improved intuitive usability, even more adaptability and new technical features.
Preview new layout:
Download the new LIMBAS Version 5 now!
Release notes V 5
- Full PHP 8 Support
- Fully revised layout and style based on Bootstrap 5
- New report and form creation based on html template parts
- First version of customizable dashboard
- New menu editor for code-free creation of own menus
- Advanced data synchronization between two Limbas systems
- Full structure and configuration transfer between two Limbas systems
- Dependencies are now managed by composer / npm
- New authentication allowing easier implementation of custom authentication providers
- Refactored folder structure to better separate source and local files
- Extended multitenancy capability
- New field LMB_STATUS replacing field DEL and allowing trashed and archived state
- New field types e.g. exncryptable fields
- Bug fixes
You also have the opportunity to test the current LIMBAS version! We provide you with one of our demo servers for one week free of charge. Simply register here.